Consultel Cloud collect and retain the following data from you:
- Queries and contact information obtained through our contact us form
- Email information when supplied for subscription purposes for electronic direct mail (newsletters)
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the details of which version of web browser you are using
- Data on how you use our site, obtained using cookies and page tagging technology
- The legal basis for processing this data is to perform a task in the public interest that is set out in law and is statute based.
Consultel Cloud use Google Analytics software to review the data relating to your use of our website for the purposes of on-going site improvement and ensuring he site and its content is relevant to the user. The type of information Google Analytics stores relates to:
- The pages you visit on our site
- The length of time spent on each page
- How you arrived on our site
- What links you click when on the site
- Google Analytics (and Consultel Cloud) do not collect or store your personal information unless specifically supplied to us via the contact form.
The data you supply to Consultel Cloud may be shared with supplier organisations and agencies, however we will never:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- Retain your data for longer than seven (7) years
- Knowingly retain the data of children 13 years or younger
Consultel Cloud are committed to doing all we can to ensure the security of your data and private information that is entrusted to us. All storage of this information is securely housed, and password protected. Your personal data may be transferred out of the European Economic Area (EEA), however where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be maintained to ensure you are afforded the same level of protection offered within the EEA.
At any stage, you have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of your personal data
- The correction of any inaccuracies in your data
- Changes in how your personal data I processed
- Removal of your personal data if there is no longer justification for it
- That your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
- To action any of the above, please get in touch using our contact form.