|• Centralised cloud storage: Hyper converged infrastructure (HCI) combines compute and storage into a single scalable platform, and controls it through a single management platform.
• Quality of Service: the storage and compute can scale independently of one another whilst maintaining guaranteed performance
• Innovative: Data management technology is more cost-efficient and high-performing.
• More information: About NetApp
|• Interconnection: Equinix Cloud Exchange is gateway to multiple cloud service providers including SAP, Microsoft Azure and AWS across over 180+ data centres
• Scale: 500+ cloud companies around the world; 87% of the world’s internet traffic flows through 180+ data centres around the world
• Reliable: >99.99999% uptime
• More information: Equinix website
Consultel Cloud offers NetApp HCI as-a-service (HCIaaS) and combines this with the Equinix Cloud Exchange product to offer a world-class cloud service; pay-as-you-go.